COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines during the Festival
1. We understand it is inconvenient and frustrating, but please keep your mask on at all times.
2. If you have a fever or any other respiratory symptoms (coughs or sore throat) or have traveled outside of your country in the past 14 days, please refrain from participating in the festival.
3. Please keep a distance from others at two meters (one meter at minimum) and refrain from having unnecessary conversations.
4. Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and running water for more than 30 seconds and use hand sanitizer frequently for hygiene.
5. Please do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
6. If you have to cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or handkerchief or cough into your sleeve.
7. Please avoid any action that may involve spitting (singing, shouting, etc.) or physical contacts (handshakes, hugs, etc.).
8. If you are ever suspicious of infection, please immediately contact the Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention call center at 1399.
9. Participation may be restricted with body temperature above 37.5℃ after the fever check on site in the morning of participation and participant with fever may be sent to medical institution for COVID-19 test in accordance with provincial regulations.